Monday 6 May 2013

All Smiles!

Who can't be happy when the sun is shining and the temperatures have finally reached double digits about 20 degrees?  I know my spirits have been lifted enormously.  Well, today I am going to show you that happiness on my nails.....

 
Seen here:  ASK Cosmetics "Sheer French Pink" + Nail Tattoos - Red Design
 

The company FAKE TATTOOS has easy-to-apply tattoos that are FDA tested and totally non-toxic for both skin and nails.  They are the Nr. 1 in Europe regarding temporary tattoos, but sell their designs world-wide.  They focus on fast delivery and 100% customer satisfaction. 
 
To read a bit more, check out my first blog post entitled Better than the Real Thing.
 
Full instructions are on the reverse side of each sheet of tattoos.  They are super-easy to follow and the application is pretty much "fool-proof" in my opinion.
 
2 coats of Sheer French Pink + Nail Tattoos - Red Design #CT615745
 



The final touch should be done using a high quality top coat.  I used the top coat offered by ASK Cosmetics, which makes your manicure last longer and the wear of the tattoos is prolonged as well. 
 
If you want to learn more about Fake Tattoos, click here
 
Now, tell me - what do you think of my nail tattoo manicure?  Please leave a comment below.
 
Thanks for stopping by, Lisa M.


 


 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment