Thursday 25 April 2013

"Rectifying the innumerable do's and don'ts ...."


Dear Lisa,

After using TIPS Nail Conditioner and the Contour Nail File for 3 months, I've seen remarkable results in the health, beauty, and strength of my fingernails.  With all other nail care products I've used, my nails have never been strong and durable enough to withstand my day to day without using a topical nail hardener, and, even with that, I still experienced breaking, chipping, peeling, and hangnails.  With TIPS, I saw an immediate improvement in the color of my nail bed.  And, the whites of my nails now have the natural look of a French manicure.

ASK Products have rectified the innumerable Do's and Don'ts of yesterday, today, and tomorrow!

I decided to try TIPS when I saw Karen's show on QVC.  She had my attention when she bent one of her beautiful long nails down entirely so that the tip was facing downward.  Now, that's an amazingly strong nail!  Mine aren't long enough yet to try this, but when they are, you better believe, I'll try it!!!

From my first introduction to ASK Cosmetics until this moment in time, I am convinced that I need not look further for my hair and nail care needs.

I would be remiss if I did not let you and your staff know how exceedingly knowledgeable, friendly and caring you have been in answering any and all questions about ASK products.  Also, since you are located in Canada, the 800 telephone number and your email address make our contacts ever so easy and obliging.

Thank you, Lisa and staff at ASK Cosmetics.

Sincerely,

Linda

This letter was sent to the ASK Cosmetics' head office in Burlington by a customer.  We are thrilled when customers take the time to write in and tell us about their experiences.
 
The products by ASK Cosmetics that Linda is referring to are:
Available through ASK Cosmetics online shop at www.askcosmetics.com 
or by ordering directly 1-877-275-5566
 
Currently there is a special promo offer on these two items:  Reg. retail price $32.28 + shipping
 
PROMO OFFER - $15.99 (+tax where applicable) with FREE SHIPPING all over the world!
 
If there was ever a time to try TIPS "magic" on your nails, it is definitely now.
 
Have a great day and remember,
 
Never use your nails as tools, always treat them like jewels!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment